We offer four placement options to ensure we meet the needs of all candidates and clients and have a narrow focus within the IT industry, dealing with positions that require skills and technologies frequently in demand in the Southern California markets.
To meet the varying needs of our candidates and clients, we offer four different types of placement:
- Contract. Working on a contract basis is attractive to candidates who want career variety, and it’s beneficial to clients that have short-term or project-based personnel needs.
- Contract-to-Hire. For a variety of reasons, this arrangement allows both the employee and company to determine whether a long-term commitment is appropriate.
- Direct Hire. This option supports our clients’ longer-term technical resource needs, while providing full-time opportunities to our candidates.
- Part Time. This arrangement supports our clients’ shorter-term technical resource needs, while providing part-time opportunities.
Types of Positions
We don’t try to be all things to all people. AbleForce specializes in a limited number of position types, focusing on what we do best to better serve both candidates and clients.
- IT Management
- Director, VP, CIO and CTO
- Software Developer
- Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Network Engineer
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Database Developer
- Software Quality Assurance
- System Test Engineer
- Help Desk / Technical Support
- Systems Architect